Monday, October 6, 2008

Teenagers are a blast! whoever said they weren't?

Josh plays on the Denver Lacrosse League on the Mountain Range High School Team....He Rocks! He goes after it, the games are so fun to watch, you can't keep quiet I've tried.
He's ready to go back in for a face off. Lacrosse is so intense, I am always worried he will get hurt
Homecoming 2008. Josh can't date yet so he went stag. He had work to do at the dance and maybe he enjoyed himself too. Wow to think I gave birth to him!
My parents were there to see Josh all ready for the dance. Josh spent the last couple of weeks organizing, setting up, working and tons of other student counsel responsibilities. I am very proud of him and his hardworking attitude.

2 comments:

Melissa and Jeremy said...

Josh is growing into quite the handsome man!!! Which is totally crazy to me since I think of him as being 6!! :-)

Tara said...

It is hard to keep quiet at those sporting games isnt it?!
Can't believe these boys are taller than us now.. remember back in the days when they were webelos age? Time sure does go by fast!!