Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Conference Packet

Here is a link to a fun conference packet for this upcoming Sunday. It does involve interaction with your child if they are young. However, my little ones enjoy coloring and looking for the Prophet etc. We always go to the building, it forces us to put on our Sunday clothes and helps me teach my kids to remember it's still the Sabbath even if there are no regular meetings or partaking of the sacrament. Enjoy Conference!http://deseretbook.com/store_locator/conference

3 comments:

Carie said...

thanks for the link for the conf. packets. What a great idea.
I am new to this whole blog thing and am finding this to be very addictive already. I found your link on my sisters blog and decided to check out the millers page. yours look great. will you help me do some stuff to mine?

Carie said...

by the way...how did you find the Jason Mraz stuff. I looked for the Lucky song just today to add to my play list and they didn't seem to know who he even is. I LOVE that song!

Carie said...

ok, I figured it out. Thanks for the help. I think I might have even figured out the picture problem I was having.