Tuesday, October 7, 2008

FYI

I have had requests for my class times. If you are looking to work out and I mean work out then just show up I have three classes going right now.

Tuesday Reunion Rec. Ctr Boot Camp 6:30pm - 7:30pm outside class (8:15pm inside if it is rainy) fee $3 res. $5 non res./session

Wednesday Brighton Rec. Ctr. Cardio Kick Boxing 7:30pm - 8:30pm fee $3 res. $4.50 non res./session

Saturday 7am - 8am My own independent biz "Beyond Resolutions" Boot Camp at the stairs at Reunion park. Reunion Dr. & Reunion Pkwy. fee $5/session

Some Private 1 hour session times available


BRING WATER/ DRESS IN LAYERS.................call 720-480-0970

2 comments:

KassiahMyers said...

YOur killin me! I would love to come to all of them!!! Hope you still are doing them when we return!!

Hollie said...

WOW girl! This is awesome. So I need to tell you that my spinning/body sculpt teacher reminds me so much of you. You both are so similar when it comes to being in shape. I think it's totally AWESOME! I would of loved to take classes from you! I have had several people that say you totally give them an awesome work out. Keep it up!