Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our Favorite Little Emily! ok so she's 13....

My niece Emily is so much fun. She continues to come visit us when we invite her, even though our home is insanely crazy and loud! My kids love her....here she is with Luke
She shows up again with "The BEEBY" Levi
Cheyanne, Emily and Josh are hilarious together, I don't know what they are up to half of the time!! They make the funniest videos that I vow to put on youtube one of these days!
What can I say, she is such a good sport! She is the baby of 5 of the most amazing young adults you will ever meet! My sister in law knows how to raise em....love ya emineenee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay patti - so like your family is more beautimous ever day I see them in udated pics. But like - I have a bone to pick with you...why is my blog link not on your blog?? Like hello? :) :)