Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back to school, waaahhhh!!!!

What happened to my little Cheyanne? Now she is taller than me and always has been smarter! 7th Grade here she comes! Her own locker and school soccer, so cool Middle School Time!!!
Cool as a cucumber 10th grader! Gotta love the teenager years (or do you)? Bless his heart!!!
My handsome little prince Lukey! He is so eager and ready to learn. He is the most inquisitive child that we have had, I can answer all of his questions now, but what about when he is 10, ahhhh! He loves Mrs. Brown and Mrs. Weber (so do I)
ok, so lastly my little boys always drag their blankeys up to our room out of their beds every night!!! They are banned from our bed, but about 2am I hear them sneak into our room lay out blankets and sneak pillows, they don't even wake us. But I hear it all anyways! Levi is a cuddler!
poor Luke.

No comments: