Monday, November 17, 2008

Young Women In Excellence 2008

My little Cheyanne with her Young Womens President Sarah Olivier and our sweet Bishop Bennett, seems like we just baptized this little girl.....
Cheyanne is taller than Grandma Leikness, well both of her grandmothers, she is gonna be tall. We are all so short!

Cheyanne giving her presentation on her value project, she did great!


She was asked to direct the music. She was way out of her comfort zone, nobody would have known, she did a fine job.



I am so proud of my daughter, I mean she is my favorite daughter and my best daughter. How did I get so lucky? Thank goodness for little girls...........




4 comments:

Hollie said...

You have such beautiful and good looking kids. They are sure growing up.

Melissa and Jeremy said...

She is sure growing up!!! Which is totally weird to me! The pic of her conducting the music makes me laugh. It makes me think of when they made me do it in sacrament about that age!!!! lol

Tara said...

She sure did an awesome job leading(and presenting her project)!! You'd of never known she was terrified!!

smileysophie said...

Wow---- I feel old! She sure is a beautiful young woman...and her mom is still as beautiful as ever also!