Monday, November 10, 2008

Am I ever Serious?

I have been tagged by Kassiah, thanks girlfriend! Talking about myself, hmmmm, thats not as fun as talking about my kids ya know......I usually don't do these but what the heck


4Things:

Favorite TV Shows: I am so boring, I honestly do not watch a single show I don't even know whats good not time for any of that. In fact we do not have cable or regular t.v. we just watch movies........boring

Favorite Restaurants: Bloom, Sunflower, Rumbi's, Costa Vita, Starbucks

Things that happened yesterday: it was Sunday so not much, Stake Conf., big family breakfast, Keith spoke at Standards Night, Josha nd Cheyanne attended.Keith and I went to my husbands business partners wedding reception at Nissi's

Things to look forward to: The Holidays, 1/4/08 my wedding anniversary 17 yrs! FHE tonight, the first snow

Things I love about fall: leaves changing, smaller water bill, running on crunchy leaves, excuse to do more baking

Obsessions/Collections: I do not collect anything again I am so boring! But do have my share of obsessions; running, working out, SUMMER, chocolate!

My wish list: peace, prosperity, achieving my goals, safety for my children

I tag
Tasha Christiansen
Melissa Pedersen
Bethany Hansen
Tami Johnson

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No Cable? That's probably for the best - I always end up just flipping through channels.

Tell Keith I say hey and that I hope he keeps me informed about any winter hikes.