Monday, October 27, 2008

Friday Fun

Gotta love Denver on a beautiful, warm Fall day.
Lunch at the Museum of Nature and Science.

The best part of the entire trip to the museum was the hand dryer! My boys love to stand under it while it's running, but it's a little warm so Luke taught Levi to pull his hood up. woops Levi didn't have a hood, so the whole shirt came up. I'm so proud of my special sons! Can you imagine the other Mothers, they probably felt sorry for me!!!!


Future Astronaut? nah, wrong uniform.....



Future astronaut? yeh! Luke is obsessed with the museum, having a family pass is all I need to keep him entertained, forget Boondocks or Elitches, just take him to the museum......




1 comment:

Bethany and Terry said...

Not only are your kids cute and hilarious, you make me homesick for Colorado.

Hope you are all well. Enjoy your good weather. We have had snow the past few days.

It's okay though because it puts me more in the mood for the holidays and reminds me to get prepared.

Have a great week. Fun to see the photies!