Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday Morning Scramble!

Starting Sunday off by still being over at the Sturgells at 1am playing pool is a not good idea! yawn. Not to mention our training group did a mile lake swim and a 15 mile run earlier that day, yawn!!
Luke and Braxton playing air hockey, yes we even had our kids up that late, what is wrong with us?
So a mere 7 hours later the boys are up running around naked when I undress them for their bath, there is something about that extremely white and skinny bum that makes me smile, what can I say?
Someday these pictures will come in handy, oh about 12 years from now, hee hee ha ha.
I am not usually that sentimental, but having four white shirts to iron for the Sabbath always makes me a little, you know, misty eyed. Oh, Keith already put his on and was out the door.

No comments: