Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Little Levi, the birthday boy!

My tradition is to bring my birthday boy or girl breakfast in bed. Levi wanted french toast with powdered suger and candles! Luke and Levi want to sleep in the same bed, so they both sleep in the top bunk bed together. It's so cute. Some day when they are teenagers I can tease them about it.....


So Levi wanted to decorate his own cake for our family birthday party. Wow, we went and bought a fire truck, forklift and tractor. After he did it all by himself, he snuck into the corner and ate a big chunk out of it! Glad it was only our family.


These two little boys are the sweetest things ever. Come on guys hold up 3 fingers already and quit goofing around:)



Levi loves his Dad. All day he asks me when is Daddy gonna be home? Sometimes he starts asking while Keith is still in the shower!!! He just adores Keith.




No comments: