Monday, January 26, 2009

When you think about it.....

Nothing amazingly great or bad (knock on wood) ever really happens to me. I would say that I am thankful there are no extremes in my life. You know, but I certainly have enjoyed the miraculous events not to downplay those. Kind of funny I took Saturday and just thought about it. Here is a list of just things that I did or things that happened to me....man what a boring life I lead, what can I say. Just holdin down the fort!!!

1. assisted Dr. Miller with post operative patient check ups
2. watched my daughter play basketball at church after Levi threw up on her bed
3. pulled Levi's pants up about 100 times (he comes out of the bathroom with them around his ankes no matter where we are)
4. ran some boot camps private sessions
5. soothed a sad 5 yr old, coaxed him out of his sadness
6. washed throw up off my jacket and jeans (from Levi)
7. welcomed my teenage boy back home from a mountain camping trip, brrrrrr.
8. hugged and kissed my husband.
9. drank a Starbucks hot cocoa, mmmmm
10. read scriptures with my family
11. ironed shirts for Sunday
12. went for a long run
13. went to the rodeo with my family, so much fun
14. bought groceries after the rodeo at 11pm at night, needed for Sunday lunch
15. crashed on my pillow

3 comments:

Alanya/Ally said...

You do not lead a borring life! You are a very busy mother and wife. Never underestimate how exciting you are! I wish we were closer so we could continue our personal chats.

Bethany and Terry said...

You are anything but boring. I would love to take this time to tell you that I would love to get my body trained the way you have.

I am getting closer, but I think it takes discipline and faith in yourself and your body.

You are also a fabulous mom. You have great kids who have had some amazing experiences because of your example, not to mention all the people you are around each day.

We are blessed to know you, and are glad there aren't more devistating and "exciting" things going on with you.

You're a gem to me!!

Randi said...

I'm tellin' ya ADD. Trust me I should know :) By the way she also helped me transform my Baby Body back to my body. Thank You