Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bring on some fun

aaaaah the "sweet" pleasures of life! Nissi's Chocolate Molten Lava Cake, mmmmmmmm
The big kids love a night on the town. We had the best time. Great food, Great music and wala!

ok, so Nissi's is the funnest supper club ever....Live music, small plate entrees and did I mention the dessert menu? This really is a fun club. http://nissis.com


The band we went to see was FACE. These guys are an all vocal band, no instruments, but you would never know it. For those of us who love "Inside Out" they are just like that but for adults! to hear a sound clip go to http://facevocalbands.com I highly recommend them:) They are hilarious and out of this world talented.



3 comments:

Alanya/Ally said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! For a second I thought you made that dessert... I was going to fly out there and take some lessons. I guess I should read the rest, right? Where did you find that place?

Patti Miller said...

Hey I could make that dessert for a friend! no prob..Keith's company advertises with them so we get freebies all the time. We love it and would go even if we had to pay!
The cake aisle at Target has a kit to make lava cakes, I am sure they are not quite as good but it's still chocolate.

Carie said...

Hey HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have a happy day!