Saturday, June 28, 2008

My First Olympic Triathlon







OMG!!!!!! I finished my first Olympic Triathlon today, like wow!!!


Okay so I was so excited for this day I have done sprint triathlons but this was huge in my mind. I have been spending really this whole past year waking up at 5am everyday hitting the pool or running or hopping on my bike. So I pulled my dear hubby out of bed at 4:30am and we drove to Loveland Lake so I could live out one of my goals. What a blast 1500 meter swim, 30 mile bike ride then a 6 mile run. I have another scheduled for July 26 cannot wait! Then as I came home pretty wiped out Levi surprised me with his lipstickapalooza, gotta love a 2 yr old......

1 comment:

Kassiah said...

I love the lipstick, that is classic. I am so glad you took pictures of it too!!!! It makes me laugh. Congrats on your triathalon! That is awesome. I don't know if I could ever do something like that!